Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

[Unboxing Video] Transcend JetDrive Go 300R


So I've managed to get a JetDrive Go 300R to try out and honestly this is the one of the most useful thing that is gonna be in my bag everyday. I have an iPhone 6s 64 GB, it may not be the small size but at the rate I am using, I do not have enough space available.


In this video I tried to test out the USB itself and the app is simple and easy to follow. Plus if you wanna set passwords to your backups, password settings is available. Hassle free and no worries about deleting old memories to replace with new ones. It makes transferring data even easier !

This is definitely a gift I would get for my fellow iPhone users who owns the smaller capacities aka the 16gb or the 32gb owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me a comment here and I'll be happy
゜+。:..:。+゜ (o´∀`o)──力ゎレlレl──(o´∀`o) ゜+。:..:。+゜